2016-2017 New Membership Application
INFORMATION CONCERNING APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP:
1. Applicants are urged to read the Society’s bylaws and code of ethics, especially those sections pertaining to requirements for membership and principles for the ethical practice of radiology. If you have not already received a copy, the secretary will mail one to you on request.
2. Active Membership: A candidate for active membership must be a physician or a scientist, active in radiology or an allied field. Physicians must be diplomates of the American Board of Radiology or eligible to be examined by the American Board of Radiology. The Executive Committee of this Society may grant active membership to physicians with other qualifications if these are considered appropriate. Candidates for active membership who are not physicians must hold board equivalent qualifications considered acceptable to the Executive Committee of the Society.
3. The Executive Committee will review all applications; it has the power to reject or to hold for further consideration such applications for membership that, in its opinion, do not fully comply with requirements for membership.
4. Please pay online via PayPal. You will be redirected to the online payment page once you submit this form. Alternatively you may send a check in the appropriate amount for membership status to the chapter administrator of the New England Roentgen Ray Society, Inc.
Apply by mail
Print the membership form
Please make your check payable to:
P.O. Box 549132
Waltham, MA 02454-9132
Attention: Ginny DuLong
(781) 434-7313 • (781) 464-4896 (Fax) • email@example.com