The New England Roentgen Radiology Society (NERRS) is one of the oldest radiologic societies in the United States. Our mission is:
- To further the science of Radiology.
- To maintain and improve the professional, ethical, and scientific standards of radiologic practice.
- To provide a medium for the exchange of radiological information.
- To promote and maintain harmonious relations among radiologists of New England and cooperation between radiology and other branches of medicine and allied sciences.
- To sponsor educational activities for residents, practicing radiologists and allied specialists.